AFRIKANERS ARE IN CONSTANT DANGER
Afrikaner men, forced abroad as security guards, to be persecuted as "mercenaries"
June 30 2005 – PRETORIA, South Africa.
Afrikaner men with militia training, who are now being denied all access to the South African labour market under a large number of "black economic empowerment" laws, often flee into high-risk security jobs abroad -- however thousands now will also face being persecuted as "mercenaries" by their own government if they dare to return, it was announced. This amounts to all Afrikaner men - since during apartheid, all white men were required to serve military duty from the age of 17 to 56 years under apartheid's draconian conscription method. Afrikaner draft-dodgers faced years in jail besides the very painful shunning from their own church, family and community employed by Afrikaner communities...
Now, the ANC's own tireless law-rewriter, Adv Johnny de Lange, the deputy justice minister, has now redrafted a special law -- to be made retroactive -- just to accommodate the ANC's latest anti-Afrikaner campaign, which will target all those thousands of unemployable Afrikaner men who were of military-age during apartheid and thereafter and may have been abroad temporarily...
Just being an "white"Afrikaner working-age male with foreign stamps in one's passport will be suspicious enough for an arrest because the new law is being made retroactive...
"We are finalising the amendment of the Regulation of Foreign Military Assistance Act to ensure that we will be able to prosecute
those people who are found to have violated that particular act by participating elsewhere in the world in areas of conflict," said Minister Nqakula. The retroactive amendment bill "would be submitted to Cabinet and piloted through Parliament soon."
"There are quite a number of them (referring to these Afrikaner men who are being denied jobs in the military and police) who come from the police, who come from the SA National Defence Force, and who have gone to Iraq among other places to participate in what is happening there..."
While some were only security guards protecting installations, others were more involved.
"We have information that others are involved in actual fighting in the actual conflict."
Expounding on the bill, deputy justice minister Johnny de Lange - who has rewritten most of South Africa's increasingly Afrikaner-suppressing laws - said its drafting had been "complicated".
Nqakula said the number of "South Africans" in Iraq and other war zones was not known, but “investigations were underway”.
"At the right time those people will be arrested and prosecuted."
De Lange said South Africans wanting to serve in "peaceful armies" abroad would have to apply for permission. “Permission was only valid for as long as the army was not at war...”
Nqakula and De Lange both said "SA policing agencies would not be sent abroad to kidnap mercenary soldiers and bring them home for prosecution.
However the ANC-regime “would be waiting” for these Afrikaner men to return, he promised: "We are going to deal with them when they come back," Nqakula said.
COMMENT: This rather sinister new development gives a whole new meaning to South Africa’s ‘coming home’ campaign being conducted among expatriates: Are all Afrikaner men going to be arrested for having foreign stamps in their passports? Nqakula also thus implies that any Afrikaner men abroad would also not be safe from arrest upon their return; Wouldn’t each white South African man in that case, also have to be arrested and closely questioned by the authorities to find out exactly what he had been doing abroad?
A further implication of this new law could also be that Afrikaner men's families back in South Africa would also have to be constantly watched by the security services to see "when daddy would be coming home from his job abroad..."
see previous postings -- click here and "Children in danger" page here